Friday 28 October 2011

Bloggerfest for Firecrest

It was a bloggers gathering for the Firecrest at St Marys yesterday. So many so that I can't be assed to give them all links but they know who they are and likely got better results than I did with the spritely Firecrest. Or was it two?
What a little beauty if somewhat difficult to get focus on

The sun went behind a cloud as I arrived and using my large lens with manual focus the results were less than satisfactory although auto focus wasn't that much of an aid for this flighty character amongst the branches.

I got six head on shots like this and not one in focus. Rats............. even more so when my car refused to start on heading home! Good job for the hill at Links Road. A jump start using the incline did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment