Saturday 4 February 2012

How to keep your feet warm

Hm I'm not amused.


Baa me idea if you ask me.


Yes it's a might cold and this mornings walk produced little else of note although there was a fair amount of birdsong. Greenfinch, Goldfinch, Dunnock, Coal Tit and the never ending Great Tit were all giving it large and during the week I've been listening to a wonderful Bullfinch whose mixture of rounded notes and trills is a real pleasure. I shot some video but can't seem to edit it down to a sensible upload. God... computers send you grey before your time (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it after all I had a full dark head of hair before the pc made its appearance in my life!)


Speaking of which Morgan sent me these


Grey Tit at Wallington



Hope the faded uniform hasn't given it the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment