Friday 24 February 2012

Taking stock

What a week! Broadband connection disappeared on Tuesday morning and after two days of diagnostics which involves taking the pc, monitor etc etc into the bedroom to connect with the master switch which was placed there in the days before it was even considered conceivable that you may need to connect anything other than a telephone to the line, I eventually re-joined the internet community late yesterday. Its amazing how much you rely on the wretched thing and of course clients who can't contact you whinge and whine like Wenger. I thought I'd enjoy the break but now I've got tasks up to my armpits and the weekend is lost. Couldn't even take advantage and get out and about. I may just get out later today to look for the Shrike that has apparently re-appeared and check the owls who are still about although not so active in the windy conditions. No Stock Doves on the Carr as yet but a nice one in Big Waters feeding Station last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment