Sunday 22 September 2013

Dotty

Having spent Friday pontificating to all that I had given up taking pictures of dots on the horizon I seem to have spent all weekend doing just that! My five minutes viewing the the American Golden Plover before the tide forced me to return to land left me unfulfilled so I returned on Saturday to relive the experience. Chris B managed to get some good shots but this was the best I managed. Dots on a dot.
 Then it was my proposal for the 'spot the Peregrine' competition on Saturday afternoon.
  and today on my webs a Seal having a fish breakfast at Newburn. All very grey so....................
The warm weather brought out more dragonflies at Banks with this nice Common Hawker along with many mating Common Darters, Emerald Damsels
and a colourful surround for this Black Hawker. Also flying on the Carr Common Blue, Speckled Wood, Red Admiral, Peacock, Small Tortoiseshell, Large, Small and Green veined White Butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment